Sunday 17 November 2013

Anti-Bullying Campaign (KP)

After deciding our music video was going to be about bulling I decided to do a little research into anti bullying campaigns. 
Where I live in my area there is a anti bullying campaign called 'Bwsted' a welsh bullying campaign in Bridgend county trying to prevent bullying and helping people who are being bullied.
Below is information about the anti bullying campaign taken of their website.


I have also researched existing videos for anti bullying campaigns.Whilst doing this I have come across anti bullying music videos which will benefit me and group when we make our music video based around bullying.
First music video for anti-bullying i have looked at is by Unkle Adams - I am stronger,which is a music video representing the anti bullying camping called 'I am Stronger'.The clenching fist in the logo for the anti-bullying campaign is also shown in the video showing the representation of the scheme in the video. This music video is a lip syncing music, but for our music video we are planning on doing a narrative music video and this is why I have also looked at another anti bullying campaign below which is a narrative.
This anti-bullying music video I have found using YouTube this music video shows the representation of anti-bullying through a narrative.I feel this video is something is what we are aiming to make something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment