Thursday 28 November 2013

Titles

Here are some titles I have added to the end of our music video. I have chosen the colours orange and grey for the end titles because of the song is roar and the lyrics in the song mentions about a tiger. I have chosen to use grey because the white didn't look as good.I have looked at different fonts on the endings on these videos I have created this using i movie and creating the gifs using gifmaker.com



Above is a screen shot of ideas of titles in our music video. I look at putting titles at the beginning on the video first of all but it didn't look right so I scrapped the idea of putting it in.


I have looked at different types of fonts using

spacefont.com I changed the colour to orange because thats, in the song it mentions a tiger so I based decision around that.








No comments:

Post a Comment