Saturday 8 February 2014

Mood Board (KP)

I have created a mood on using images of Katy Perry. I have decided to create this mood as it will give ideas on what type of images I have to take to for my digipak and magazine cover. I have looked at variety of different pictures of Katy Perry and the way she poses for photos, this will influence me for ideas for my photos.
For my photos I am going to take for my magazine and digipak I will have to look at the way she dresses, the way her hair is done, the way her make up is done to do a comparison of my photos I am going to take and the one of Katy Perry.

2 comments:

  1. This is coming along well and the research and planning of your music video is good although you need to make it clear who is responsible for what.You will need to complete all your research and planning for your music video, digipak (3) and magazine advert (3) as soon as possible. You will also need to show the examiner, step by step, how you have progressed from your initial idea to your finished product i.e. your finished music video. There needs to be some idea of narrative or an explanation of how you have interpreted the lyrics. Everything needs to be completed by the end of March.

    JS

    ReplyDelete