Thursday 13 February 2014

Finished Digipak

Here is the finished product of my digipak.
Here is the finished product of the is front of my digipak.
Here is the finished product of the the inside of my digipak.


Here is a gif I have made using gifmaker.com to show the process of the making of my digipak.

I have used Adobe Photoshop on Apple mac to create my digipak, during the process in the making of my digipak I under come some difficulties using Photoshop as I had never used Photoshop before. After playing around with Photoshop I feel that I have achieved a good outcome for my digipak considering I didn't have a clue at what I was doing at the start of the making process.
What really helped me for the making my own digipak was looking at other existing digipak's and Cd's and also albums which were colourful because that is what I was aiming for my digipak to look like and I think that is what I have achieved.




No comments:

Post a Comment