Friday 7 February 2014

Choosing the logo

For my digipak I wanted it to have logo which linked in with album name, the album is called prism and I wanted to show symbolism in my digipak by put a prism on it to be a logo. I had many ideas for what the logo was going to look like I have looked at lots of different colourful triangles to be shown as my logo of the symbolize of the album name 'Prism'.

.Firstly I have found this triangle featuring pictures of tigers eyes. I have to decided to look at this a possible logo for my digipak because it has a tiger on it and that will fit in with the lyrics for the song roar. The lyrics in the song being 'You're going to hear me roar'.
In the end I decided not to chose this as my digipak logo because it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the album and its other tracks which are on there.

Another triangle I have decided to look at a possible logo for my album is this one below. I decided to look at this because it looks like the triangle Katy Perry has use to advertise her prismatic world tour. The pastel colours on the triangle would reflect to the original colours use on Katy Perry prism album.
I decided not to use this more but find a more colourful logo to use for the album to try a achieve conventions of the pop genre for my digipak.
 This is the logo I have decided to use as the logo for the promotion of my digipak. I have decided to use this one because of the colourful triangles which is conveying to the pop genre. I have also decided to use this one because I fell that the logo of the triangles will reflect the different stages of the album through it showing it the symbolism of the album name which is called prism. I have decided to use this one also because it is attractive and appealing to the eye which will make my target audience more appealed to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment