Thursday 27 March 2014

Ideas for CD magazine advertisement

For my CD magazine advertisement I am going to use the same photos I had taken for my Digipak.
For my ideas for my CD magazine advertisement I have decided to look at front of magazines. I have decided to look at BillBoard magazine because they are simple and sophisticated at the same time and that it was I am planning on creating something very similar because it has influenced my ideas more by looking at these.

These magazines are simple because the picture of the artist is placed on the front of the middle of the magazine being them the main focus of the advert.
I am planning on creating this by place picture of Jodie who I have taken photos off to put on the front of my magazine Cd advertisement putting the main focus on her to sell the advertisement.

For my title ideas I have already looked at title in the next post but I have found something which I make my magazine look like for the conventions of advertise.I have decided to look at this magazine due to having a colourful lettering title. The title of the magazine is in colour and that has given me to use a colourful title on my own CD magazine advertisement.


No comments:

Post a Comment