Thursday 27 March 2014

Magazine title ideas.

 I have looked at websites such as dafont.com and fontspace.com to give me ideas of fonts for my CD magazine advertisement. I have looked at range of different fonts and different colour fonts. I have type the word 'Katy Perry' because it will give an idea of what fonts I want on the top of my magazine, I have looked a range of fonts in different colours due to the fact that I want my magazine advertisement to be similar and colourful as my digipak

I have looked at different lettering that I will use for my magazine. I have looked at different coloured ones because of the conventions of the pop genre is cheerful and bright colours are cheerful. I have also decided to do this because I am doing to opposite to my music video because at the end everything is resolved due to the colourful outlook I am planning on creating for my magazine advertisement.








I will plan on using colourful lettering for my magazine advertisement, I will either plan on using one colour for the titles or the lettering of the titles being a different colour for each letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment