Thursday 27 March 2014

Ideas for Cd magazine advertisement

For to give me ideas for my cd advertisement I have looked at magazine front covers because of the poses used on them, I have mainly looked at Katy Perry because that is what our ancillary tasks are based around. I have decided to look at these because of the sophisticated look about them which I am going to achieve for my own Cd advertisement.

I have looked at the magazine Billboard featuring a picture of Katy Perry on the front cover. The simple outlook used for this front cover is effective but ties in with the contrasting bright colours inside the lettering of the Billboard title and the colours of Katy Perry's eye shadow.The pale pink background to the magazine juxtaposes with the pale pink dress or top Katy Perry and also it contrasts with her pink lipstick. Even though I have already taken photos for my magazine advertisement I am going to look at the layout to give me influential ideas for it.







No comments:

Post a Comment